INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 27 April 2012

Friday, 27th April, 2012

I'm sorry about the untidy arrangement of this week's page - I can't sort out Blogger's new interface!
 I like the fact that it's easy to add captions to the photos, but it's very difficult to arrange them properly.

Anyway, these are from BirgittaB (Blockhouse), Rune K ( Misty Morning), Lachezar (Rest on the Grass), Walk in New York (Coney Island), From the Bear's Lair (Holding the Light), and Serline (Listen to the Water Mill.)

 
Rune K
BirgittaB
Lachezar
Walk in New York
Serline


As usual, you can click on the photos or the names above to visit the original posts. It's always well worth seeing the original photos full-size.


PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.


DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.

18 comments:

HansHB said...

Great choises! Happy Weekend in B&W!

Dimple said...

Blogger can be difficult, I hope you get it straightened out!

Lucy Abbott said...

I’ve been a lover of black and white photography for many years. I was so happy to find your blog. This is my first time to participate. Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!

Carver said...

Great choices. I'm having trouble doing some things with the new blogger too.

Laura said...

beautiful photos you've shared!

Julie said...

Yes, the new Blogger is a pain in the proverbial. I have had to change my posting time to push the post through manually. I guess time will solve our issues. Once again, thanks for hosting and for choosing. A most diverse group this week to look at.

Rinkly Rimes said...

It's a pity so many of 'your' lovely photographs are 'passing fancies.' They should be in a book.

Serline said...

Thank you very much for the feature:))

lina@home sweet home said...

Awesome selections :)

Mariane said...

Wonderful choices (again I would say) .. :D - There are so many great photographers out there.

Japol said...

A great way to start a weekend. (my link again, wink*) thanks

Halcyon said...

I really like the hands! Nice choices for this week. :)

Rune K said...

Thank you! This site is an excellent platform to see great black and white photographs from around the world. Thanks also to everyone who visits my blog :)

Taken For Granted said...

Some fine images this week. Keep up the good work.

TheChieftess said...

Ohh, nice!!! I love the child's hands!!! Nice choices this week Dragonstar!!!

Leovi said...

I like those pictures, my favorite is the BirgittaB.

Asrar said...

Great choises! Happy Weekend :)

agaaaa said...

I really like the hands! Nice choices for this week. :)